Friday, October 14, 2011

In Vain

Well it looks like my goal is in vain.... I have failed already. I blame Pinterest.... I spend way too much time just looking at stuff on there... CUTE, ADORABLE, CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE, AMAZING STUFF... but never the less I need to start sharing that STUFF.. at least the things Pinterst inspires me to do. I'm not going to blog every week for those I promised in my last blog.. That proved to be a little much for me.. (since I never did it), I have many ideas to post... They will come eventually.

Here is a sneak peek at a project I completed last week.......
there's a whole lot more than just this... this is just a taste of what i did.


Question for you experienced bloggers... how do i get cute fonts and headers and change all that stuff on here? The basic options are so boring.... help!!

1 comment: